Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.67|
- Acne Care
- Naturally & Gently Reduces Redness and Swelling
- Promotes Natural Healing Without Drying the Skin
- Paraben Free
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
The Nelsons Pure & Clear step 4 acne care system works in synergy to create and maintain clear skin naturally and homeopathically. The Acne Treatment Gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of acne, pimples and blemishes.
For maximum effectiveness, use Acne Treatment Gel in conjunction with the entire Nelsons Pure & Clear system.
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
For the relief of
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Cleanse area thoroughly and apply to pimples and blemishes.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica montana tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Alleviates soreness and aching|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Promotes healing|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Sulfur 6 x 1.5% v/w||Alleviates itching|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, alcohol, tea tree oil, trolamine, carbomer, limonene, linalool.|
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Discontinue use if skin rash develops.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
This gel works so quickly and effectively. It took only a few days to see a remarkable difference. Sucks blackheads out. I have tried way toooooo many products. How I wish I heard about this one sooner. Would definitely recommend. Best thing, it does not dry out my skin even on days when I forget to moisturize. Mitch from NY
It's a gel, but that's it.
Does nothing good
Posted by maramelie on Jan 18, 2017
Makes my skin red, irritated and itchy. Even if applied directly on blemishes it doesn’t work.
seems to work
Posted by 4730083009053780875 on Jan 16, 2017
seems to work
Posted by 5628123066889130594 on Jan 12, 2017
It's absolutely worth the money. I used this with the vitamin E oil for acne scars and my skin has never been this good!
Posted by 5325414097245175016 on Jan 05, 2017
Buy more and more