Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Acne Care
- Naturally & Gently Reduces Redness and Swelling
- Promotes Natural Healing Without Drying the Skin
- Paraben Free
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
The Nelsons Pure & Clear step 4 acne care system works in synergy to create and maintain clear skin naturally and homeopathically. The Acne Treatment Gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of acne, pimples and blemishes.
For maximum effectiveness, use Acne Treatment Gel in conjunction with the entire Nelsons Pure & Clear system.
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
For the relief of
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Cleanse area thoroughly and apply to pimples and blemishes.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica montana tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Alleviates soreness and aching|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Promotes healing|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 2.5% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Sulfur 6 x 1.5% v/w||Alleviates itching|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, alcohol, tea tree oil, trolamine, carbomer, limonene, linalool.|
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Discontinue use if skin rash develops.
- Store below 25°C (77°F).
This gel works so quickly and effectively. It took only a few days to see a remarkable difference. Sucks blackheads out. I have tried way toooooo many products. How I wish I heard about this one sooner. Would definitely recommend. Best thing, it does not dry out my skin even on days when I forget to moisturize. Mitch from NY
This is an excellent product. At the first sign of a pimple, gently rub in gel before bed and under makeup during the day. The blemish usually recedes within a day. Apply lightly on blemish prone areas as a preventative. Nice smelling, colorless gel.
Posted by 4770430739037428195 on Jul 10, 2016
Great and very effective for acne!
Maybe not for me
Posted by 4989779350407592820 on Jun 30, 2016
Doesnt work. I decided to try it out due to a good price but i see no difference from using it.Ive been using Acne Treatment Gel from Clinique in the past,it cost more,has same purpose, but really does work! Gonna stick to that i guess.
Helps just sometimes
Posted by Gingeery on Jun 22, 2016
Herbal smell that I can't stand, but it helps to reduce redness and big pimples. Doesn't help with anything else
Posted by 4732964281803840353 on Jun 21, 2016
I am so in love with this products, it works very well with my acnes ❤️