- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Nelson Bach USA, Sting Gel, Insect Bites and Stings, 1 oz (30 g)16 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: NLH-00516
- UPC Code: 741273005162
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (30 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 1.6 x 6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
- Nelsons Sting gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of insect bites and stings. The combination of homeopathic remedies helps to relieve stinging & itching pains and reduce redness & swelling.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica Montana tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of swelling and bruising|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of inflamed and itching skin|
|Echinacea angustifolia tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For combating minor infection|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 1% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Ledum palustre tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of pain resulting from puncture wounds|
|Pyrethrum pale tincture 1 x 3% v/w||For repelling insects|
|Rumex crispus tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of stinging, itching pains|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, alcohol, carbomer, methylparaben, trolamine.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
iHerb Customer Reviews
Mopiko is what is traditionally used in my country but it contains camphor which I do not like to apply on my children. What I get from my doctor contains steriods. But sometimes my kids get an bad reaction from the mosquito bites and the bumps are red, big and super itchy. I'm super happy with this sting gel. It's texture is like aloe vera gel, cooling upon application for instant relief. Most importantly, seems to reduce the itch so other than relief, it helps the bite heal faster as well. Very happy with my purchase!!! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<
Several people have used it and it really seems to work. Even calmed my Aunt's eczema. Tried on a mosquito bite last night and although it still itched initially I soon forgot about it and it's disappeared this morning.