Nelson Bach USA, Sting Gel, Insect Bites and Stings, 1 oz (30 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
- Nelsons Sting gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of insect bites and stings. The combination of homeopathic remedies helps to relieve stinging & itching pains and reduce redness & swelling.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica Montana tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of swelling and bruising|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of inflamed and itching skin|
|Echinacea angustifolia tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For combating minor infection|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 1% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Ledum palustre tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of pain resulting from puncture wounds|
|Pyrethrum pale tincture 1 x 3% v/w||For repelling insects|
|Rumex crispus tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of stinging, itching pains|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, alcohol, carbomer, methylparaben, trolamine.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Store below 25°C (77°F)
Mopiko is what is traditionally used in my country but it contains camphor which I do not like to apply on my children. What I get from my doctor contains steriods. But sometimes my kids get an bad reaction from the mosquito bites and the bumps are red, big and super itchy. I'm super happy with this sting gel. It's texture is like aloe vera gel, cooling upon application for instant relief. Most importantly, seems to reduce the itch so other than relief, it helps the bite heal faster as well. Very happy with my purchase!!! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<
Wonderful product for insect bites! The swelling & the itch goes away for me overnight, mosquitoes "love" me, the sting gel makes summer bites bearable.
THE BEST FOR BITES
Posted by 5569429625304018270 on Jun 30, 2016
Amazing it really seems to work. Tried on a mosquito bite it still itched initially I soon forgot about it and it's disappeared.
Great product for mosquito country.
Posted by 4770230034499544927 on Jun 21, 2016
This gel gives almost instant relief from the discomfort of biting & stinging insects in a small tube, since you only need to use a very small amount, The sooner you apply the gel, the better the relief from the sting & the swelling. We have used it for years for the tough Alaskan mosquito sting & also the nasty little "no-see-um" flying insect, that actually bites you. The 2-pack that iHerb offers is a good value, & will easily be enough for more than 2 summers. Thanks iHerb!
Kills the sting
Posted by SteeleBlue on Apr 03, 2016
This stuff is great! It kills the sting on bites and even irritation like pimples. Instantly provides relief. A little goes a long way.
Amazing sting gel
Posted by Allymac on Dec 27, 2014
Several people have used it and it really seems to work. Even calmed my Aunt's eczema. Tried on a mosquito bite last night and although it still itched initially I soon forgot about it and it's disappeared this morning.