Categories Health Topics Condition Specific Formulas
Nelson Bach USA, Sting Gel, Insect Bites and Stings, 1 oz (30 g)
Priced together: $11.39 Priced separately: $13.39
- Natural Care Since 1860
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Artificial Colors, Artificial Fragrances or Animal Products
- This Product has Not Been Tested on Animals
Established in 1860, Nelsons is Europe's oldest and most experienced homeopathic manufacturer. Nelsons creams and gels represent over a century of excellence in natural skin care, and are unrivaled in effectiveness and quality.
- Nelsons Sting gel is a healing and soothing homeopathic remedy for the relief of insect bites and stings. The combination of homeopathic remedies helps to relieve stinging & itching pains and reduce redness & swelling.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with point in top of cap before first use.
- Apply gently to problem areas and rub in lightly.
|Active Ingredients (HPUS)||Purpose|
|Arnica Montana tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of swelling and bruising|
|Calendula officinalis tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of inflamed and itching skin|
|Echinacea angustifolia tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For combating minor infection|
|Hypericum perforatum tincture 1 x 1% v/w||Relieves minor nerve pain|
|Ledum palustre tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of pain resulting from puncture wounds|
|Pyrethrum pale tincture 1 x 3% v/w||For repelling insects|
|Rumex crispus tincture 1 x 1% v/w||For the relief of stinging, itching pains|
|Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).|
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, alcohol, carbomer, methylparaben, trolamine.
- For external use only
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a physician
- Keep out of reach of children
- If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
- Store below 25°C (77°F)