- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- The One That Works!
- 12% Glycolic AHA
- Soothing Vitamins & Anti-Irritants
For all skin types
- 12% AHA
- Contains Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid which is highly recommended by dermatologists
- Proven to show significant improvements in skin in 2 - 4 weeks
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Contains Peptides to help plump up and improve skin's texture
- Antioxidants, vitamins and Green Tea help to prevent signs of premature aging
Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle is a creamy 12% Glycolic Acid formulation. A gentle yet natural exfoliant, it helps to improve your skin's texture, tone and elasticity as it nourishes. Highly effective, it helps to restore a fresher, healthier, younger appearance. Peptides and Green Tea work together to prevent free radicals from breaking down skin and help to keep skin naturally firm. Your skin will be noticeably softer, smoother and more radiant from the first application.
For Morning and Evening Use
Apply Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle to clean, dry skin on the face and neck. Do not rinse off.
First Time Users: Do a patch test below ear for 2 - 4 days.
Water, glycolic acid, ammonium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, dicaprylyl carbonate, stearic acid, PEG-40 stearate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, polysorbate 60, steareth 2, hydrolyzed lupine protein (peptides) green tea extract, panthenol (vitamin B5), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), xanthan gum PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, BHT
Caution: Avoid contact in eyes, on eyelids, lips and other mucous membranes. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
My skin become smooth and hydrated after using. I used it at night time only and I can feel my skin tone improved after 1 week.
One of the cheapest AHAs you can find that is actually good quality. Works really well.
Posted by Sanziana19 on Apr 14, 2016
It's a wonderful product. Make the promise
On my third tube
Posted by Reviewer3185332 on Mar 21, 2016
This is one of the most effective aha cream I have used. It is moisturizing and does not make me peel or irritate my skin. I wear it under night cream.
Posted by DelikatEssences on Nov 04, 2015
Tiene un porcentaje del 12% de glicólico por lo que lo uso en días alternos sólo por las noches. para que no se pele la piel. Es una crema densa y hay que trabajarla un poquito, el truco es aplicar poca cantidad. Su acabado no es graso sino totalmente mate. Te levantas con la piel renovada y con mucho brillo natural.
Posted by Chanceuse74 on Aug 20, 2015
Buen producto con un % interesante de acido glicolico. Quizas lo recomendaria mas para pieles secas o normales que para mixtas-grasa.