Neoteric Cosmetics Inc, Alpha Hydrox, Retinol ResQ, 1.05 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.15 lbs (0.07kg)
- Product Code: NEC-15090
- UPC Code: 735379150901
- Package Quantity: 1.05 oz (30 g)
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 2.5 x 5.6 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05kg)
- Topical Vitamins A, C & E
- The Original
For all skin types
- Topical Vitamins A, C and E
- Time-released formula maximizes effectiveness in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Combines the anti-oxidant benefits of topical Vitamins A, C and E
- Reduces imperfections, tightens pores, improves clarity
- Evens skin tone
Retinol ResQ contains pure active Vitamin A (Retinol), a superior anti-wrinkle firming treatment. The anti-oxidant powers of Vitamins C and E penetrate deep into skin where wrinkles and damage begin.
Evening Use Only
Wash face using any Alpha Hydrox cleanser. Apply Alpha Hydrox Retinol ResQ to face and neck, do not rinse off. To maximize results, a comprehensive Alpha Hydrox regime should be followed during the day, which includes the use of an Alpha Hydrox AHA treatment product. A patch test is recommended prior to first use. Use a sunscreen daily.
Twist off cap to open Retinol ResQ. Turn cap upside down and press on top of tube to puncture opening. Always close tightly to ensure airtight seal.
Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, emulsifying wax, glycerin, C10-30 cholesterol/lanost erol esters, cetyl ricinoleate, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, benzyl alcohol, cyclomethicone, retinol, tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C), acrylates copolymer, bisabolol, PEG-10 soya sterol, magnesium aluminum silicate, stearic acid, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, BHT, disodium EDTA, polysorbate 20, triethanolamine
Avoid contact with eyelids and eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if irritation or rash appears. If irritation persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.