Nescafé, Nestle Coffee-Mate, Instant Coffee Mix & Sweetened Creamer, French Vanilla, 12 oz (340.1 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural & Artificial Flavor
- Instant Coffee Mix
- Nescafe with its Perfect Mate!
- This Product is Non-Dairy
- Good Food, Good Life
Per 2 Tbsp
- 90 Calories
- 2g Sat Fat 10% DV
- 50 mg Sodium 2% DV
- 13g Sugars
Deliciously creamy, with classic vanilla taste that's perfect anytime. Its rich, smooth flavor makes it the ideal cup to share with your perfect mate, or enjoy all to yourself.
Nescafe + Nestle Coffee-Mate
Is Nescafe with Coffee-Mate made with creamer and pure coffee?
Good to Know
Yes. Nescafe with Coffee-Mate is made with rich Nescafe coffee and deliciously creamy Coffee-Mate, creating a flavorful cup we know you'll love.
- Add 2 tbps into a mug.
- Add hot water. 6-8 fl oz
- Stir well and enjoy!
- Add more for a creamier cup
Sugar, corn syrup, hydrogenated vegetable oil (coconut and palm kernel and/or soybean), soluble coffee, less than 2% of natural and artificial flavor, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), dipotassium phosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, monk fruit extract, sodium aluminosilicate, mono and diglycerides, annatto color.
Contains: Milk ingredient. May contain soy and wheat.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Close tightly.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (20 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 17|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g||6%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by tusechka on Sep 19, 2014
Wonderful coffee! Great taste and smell and not too sweet.