Nescafé, Nestle Coffee-Mate, Instant Coffee Mix & Sweetened Creamer, Original, 12 oz (340.1 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Sweet & Creamy
- Instant Coffee Mix
- This Product is Non-Dairy
- Nescafe with its Perfect Mate!
- Good Food, Good Life
Per 2 Tbsp
- 80 Calories
- 2g Sat Fat 10% DV
- 65 mg Sodium 3% DV
- 10g Sugars
The original rich and deliciously creamy non-dairy creamer. Perfect anytime you want to enjoy a velvety-smooth cup of coffee.
Nescafe + Nestle Coffee-Mate
Is Nescafe with Coffee-Mate made with creamer and pure coffee?
Good to Know
Yes. Nescafe with Coffee-Mate is made with rich Nescafe coffee and deliciously creamy Coffee-Mate, creating a flavorful cup we know you'll love.
- Add 2 tbps into a mug.
- Add hot water. 6-8 fl oz
- Stir well and enjoy!
- Add more for a creamier cup
Sugar, corn syrup, hydrogenated vegetable oil (coconut and palm kernel and/or soybean), soluble coffee, less than 2% of natural and artificial flavor, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), dipotassium phosphate, sodium hexametaphosphate, salt, sodium aluminosilicate, mono-and diglycerides, annatto color.
Contains: Milk ingredient. May contain soy and wheat.
Do not use if seal is broken.
Keep in a cool, dry place. Close tightly.
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (18 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 19|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.