Nestea, Iced Tea Mix, Lemonade Flavored, 45.1 oz (1.278 kg) (Discontinued Item)
By Nestea4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
3.61 lbs (1.64 kg)
- Product Code: NTE-34220
- UPC Code: 028000342203
- Package Quantity: 45.1 oz (1.278 kg)
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 7.5 in, 3.05 lbs (1.38 kg)
- Makes 20 Quarts
- Lemonade Tea
- Sweet Tea Mix
- Excellent Source of Vitamins A, C & E
Nestea 20-30 mg
Soda 20-50 mg
Brewed Tea 20-90 mg
Typical range of all caffeinated products per 8 fl oz serving in mg.
Concentrated Nestea Serving Chart
|1||8 fl oz (1 cup)||1 1/3 Tbsp. (4 tsp.)*|
|4||1 qt. (4 cups)||About 5 Tbsp. or 1/3 Cup*|
|8||2 qt. (8 cups)||2/3 Cup*|
|16||1 gal. (4 qt.)||1 1/3 Cup*|
* Approximate to taste. For perfect Nestea, always use cold water and ice.
To make pitcher:
- For easy open, hold the bottom of the canister and twist top counterclockwise to open. Do not squeeze neck of canister.
- Tilt canister slightly and use measuring spoon to scoop 1-1/3 tablespoon per 8 oz of water. For 1 quart pitcher, use about 5 tablespoons.
- Stir and serve over ice.
See serving chart for other serving sizes. For best results, spoon or pour slowly into measuring cup.
Sugar, citric acid, potassium citrate, malic acid, natural flavor, instant tea, maltodextrin, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), tricalcium phosphate (prevents caking), vitamin e acetate, vitamin a palmitate, sucralose.
|Serving Size: 11/3 tbsp. (16 g) makes 8 fl oz prepared|
|Servings Per Container: About 80|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g||5%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, calcium, and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.