- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Bake the Very Best
- Makes an 8 x 8 Inch Pan
- Made with Nestle Toll House Morsels
- Just Add Butter Egg & Water
- Brownie Mix
- Cookie Mix
The Nestle Toll House tradition began in the 1930's at the Toll House Inn in Whitman, MA. Experimenting one day, the proprietor, Ruth Wakefield, broke a bar of Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate into bits and added them to her cookie dough. The Toll House cookie was born! - For a fun twist, we added another family favorite: a rich chocolate brownie, creating an indulgent treat the whole family will love.
Good Food, Good Life
Good to Remember
We Supply the Ingredients. You Supply the Love.
Good to Know
Nestle Toll House Cookie Brownie like all Nestle Baking Kits, has no preservatives, and uses real ingredient like Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels and 100% Pure Cocoa.
You Will Add
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
- Stir Brownie Mix, melted butter, egg and water in large bowl until well blended. Spread into pan.
- Beat softened butter in large mixer bowl on Medium-High speed for about 2 minutes until creamy. Add Cookie Mix; mix on Low speed for about 1 minute until small crumbs form. Add water; beat on Low speed for about 1 minute until dough forms.
- Drop cookie dough by rounded tablespoons evenly onto brownie batter. Bake 25 to 27 minutes until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack
Cookie Brownie Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 12-cup muffin pan.
Prepare brownie batter and cookie dough as instructed on back panel.
Divide brownie batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Drop cookie dough evenly by rounded tablespoons onto each cup of brownie batter.
Bake 20 to 22 minutes.
Cool 10 minutes in muffin pan. Remove cups to wire rack to cool completely.
High Altitude Instructions (3,500 to 6,000 ft.): Bake time for Bars is 27 minutes: Cups 22 minutes.
Sugar Nestle Toll House Morsels (semi-sweet chocolate [sugar chocolate, cocoa butter, milkfat, soy lecithin, natural flavors]), enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Nestle Toll House cocoa, 2% or less of salt, baking soda molasses, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavor.
Contains milk, soy and wheat ingredients. May contain peanuts and tree nuts.
Store in tightly sealed container or resealable plastic bag for up to 3 days.
Do not consume raw dough or batter.
|Serving Size: 1/12 Package (42 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged||As Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||40||120|
|Total Fat||4 g*||6%||20%|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%||40%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||11%||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%||4%|
|*Amount in As Packaged.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
This is a very nice dessert, but the cookie dough is VERY sweet, so one piece is more than enough ;)
was glad to find a place to purcash this brownie mix but didn't expect to find all the chips were in one lump macking it very hard to mix 1\2 a bag in the cookie dough and the rest in the brownie mix. Guess I need to find another cookie brownie receipe that i don't have to order
Posted by 5329031832376856961 on Nov 30, 2016
Posted by 4987685198688720075 on Feb 18, 2016
i will try iy
Posted by 4751626529928320105 on Oct 27, 2014
They went down a treat
Posted by Noree-1912 on Jul 27, 2014
This didn't end out that good. The portion was very small and could barely fit into a baking pan. Not enough brownie mix , there is more cookie mix. The taste doesnøt live up to the picture on the box, but was only ok.