Neutrogena Naturals, Acne Cream Cleanser, 5 fl oz (147 ml)10 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: NGN-02523
- UPC Code: 070501025239
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz (147 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 3 x 6 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- No Harsh Chemicals Sulfates, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Dyes, Phthalates
- Clinically Proven Acne Medicine Treats and Helps Prevent Breakouts
- Fortified with an Acne Fighting Bionutrient for Clear, Healthy-Looking Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- 93% Naturally Derived
Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser
Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Acne-fighting medicine powerfully penetrates down into pores to treat breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming.
- Creamy formula lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil, dirt and impurities.
- For the treatment of acne
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently
- Rinse thoroughly
|Salicylic Acid 1%||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: water, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, sucrose cocoate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, cocoglucoside, potassium cetyl phosphate, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract, menthol, xanthan gum, sodium phytate, butylene glycol, sodium benzoate, fragrance|
For external use only.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Works very good. Helped me to reduse my acne.
I have just started using this cream cleanser, but I already love it. I have combination skin which also quite dry. After using this cream my skin feels so clean and really soft! I love it. I also like the smell and the nice tingeling while washing my face. I already se improvements. Skin feels and looks cleaner and I already have less break out, though i´m not very bothered with acne. I recommend this and already ordered a new one, so I don´t go empty :)