Neutrogena, Acne Cream Cleanser, 5 fl oz (147 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.74|
- No Harsh Chemicals Sulfates, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Dyes, Phthalates
- Clinically Proven Acne Medicine Treats and Helps Prevent Breakouts
- Fortified with an Acne Fighting Bionutrient for Clear, Healthy-Looking Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- 93% Naturally Derived
Neutrogena Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser
Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Acne-fighting medicine powerfully penetrates down into pores to treat breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming.
- Creamy formula lathers to gently cleanse and thoroughly remove pore-clogging oil, dirt and impurities.
- For the treatment of acne
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently
- Rinse thoroughly
|Salicylic Acid 1%||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients: water, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, sucrose cocoate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, cocoglucoside, potassium cetyl phosphate, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract, menthol, xanthan gum, sodium phytate, butylene glycol, sodium benzoate, fragrance|
For external use only.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
I'm not satisfyed.
Posted by 4804964785741999268 on Dec 21, 2015
My Canadian roommate suggest me to use this but I can't find this anywhere in Germany. And I bought it here. Yes, it is very gentle on your skin because it is a cream cleanser. My skin feel so clean and fresh and reduce my acne!
Really good cleanser
Posted by Reviewer2944668 on Sep 23, 2014
I have just started using this cream cleanser, but I already love it. I have combination skin which also quite dry. After using this cream my skin feels so clean and really soft! I love it. I also like the smell and the nice tingeling while washing my face. I already se improvements. Skin feels and looks cleaner and I already have less break out, though i´m not very bothered with acne. I recommend this and already ordered a new one, so I don´t go empty :)
No es para mi piel
Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014
Tengo la piel seca, sensible y me salen bastantes granitos. Para empezar no puedo con el olor, huele a medicamento que apesta y luego permanece el olor en el rostro. Como tengo la piel sensible tengo que coger muy poquita cantidad y quitarlo rápido porque sino me irrita la piel. Además, no es nada cremoso y me reseca demasiado la piel. Al final se lo pasé a mi novio (al pobre lo tengo de cobaya) y lo acabó porque con su piel grasa no le iba del todo mal. No repetiré ni en broma
Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Jul 01, 2014
Creamy, nice texture. The peppermint really opens up your pores.