Neutrogena, Acne Foaming Scrub, 4.2 fl oz (124 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- No Harsh Chemical Sulfates, Parabens, Petrochemicals, Dyes, Phthalates
- Clinically Proven Acne Medicine Treats and Helps Prevent Breakouts
- Fortified with an Acne-Fighting Bionutrient for Clear, Healthy-Looking Skin
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
- 93% Naturally Derived
Powerful natural salicylic acid for clear, health-looking skin.
- Acne-fighting medicine powerfully penetrates down into pores to treat breakouts and help prevent new ones from forming.
- Exfoliating microbeads sweep away excess oil, dirt, and dead skin cells to soften skin.
- For the treatment of acne
- Use daily
- Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage face gently
- Rinse thoroughly
|Salicylic Acid 1%||Acne medication|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, glycerin, decyl glucoside, jojoba esters, propanediol, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, xanthan gum, cedrus atlantica bark extract, portulaca oleracea extract, butylene glycol, glyceryl oleate, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, coco-glucoside, sodium phytate, sodium benzoate, fragrance|
This product was not tested on animals.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.