New Chapter, Wholemega, Flex, Extra-Virgin Wild Salmon Oil, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.84 lbs (0.38kg)
- Product Code: NCR-05012
- UPC Code: 727783050120
- Package Quantity: 60 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 4.2 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23kg)
- Omega-Rich Fish Oil for Healthy Joints
- Nature's Whole Complement of Seventeen Omegas - 3,5,6,7,8 & 9's
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Heart Healthy
- 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 100% Sustainably Wild-Caught Salmon
- Naturally Gluten Free
Effective: Whole omega fatty acids promote joint flexibility & movement
Herbal: targeted herbs soothe joints and promote normal cartilage production
New Chapter's Guiding Principle
- To Deliver the Wisdom of Nature thus relieving suffering and promoting optimal health
- To advance the organic mission, nourishing body and soul with the healing intelligence of pure whole foods and herbal supplements
- To nurture and sustain Mother Earth, the source of natural healing
- To honor and reward personal growth, for enlightened teamwork depends on the vitality of every member of the New Chapter family
Nature's Whole Joint Health Formula
Wholemega Flex combines clinically researched, naturally pure whole fish oil with tonic herbs that target joint health support. The result is a whole-food joint-health formula designed to nourish moving joints and help you move freely.
A clear alternative to fractioned and "purified" fish oils, Wholemega Flex delivers naturally pure, Omega-Rich Wild Alaska Salmon oil. Combined with targeted joint-support herbs, these natural ingredients work together to promote a healthy inflammation response and normal cartilage production - the critical tissue that gives our joints structure, support, and cushioning.
Omega-Rich Joint Support
- Whole omegas like those in Wholemega Flex help reduce exercise-related pain, stiffness, and joint tenderness.
Herbs for Mobility
- Research shows that Rose Hips, Turmeric, and Ginger help support healthy joints, cartilage function, and a healthy inflammation response.
- Provides a clinical dose of wild Alaskan salmon oil: a whole-food alternative to highly processed and "purified" conventional fish oils.
- Pressed in a proprietary process similar to fine olive oil, Wholemega Flex preserves natural antioxidants and Vitamin D3 that can be destroyed in other fish oils after processing.
Three Servings of Salmon
- Taking Wholemega Flex every day for a week provides the same amount of whole omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
Three soft gels daily immediately before a large meal. For best results, take one soft gel right before lunch and two right before dinner.
Beeswax, maltodextrin, B.A.S.S. [Botanical Antioxidant Stability System (extracts of rosemary, organic oregano, and organic sunflower oil)], and natural mixed tocopherols.
Capsule: Gelatin, glycerin, water and carob. Naturally gluten free
Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil.
Our premium soft gel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are prion free.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2000 mg||3%|
|Saturated Fat||480 mg||2%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||840 mg||•|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||680 mg||•|
|Vitamin D3 (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)||100 IU||25%|
|Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||2000 mg||•|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||520 mg||•|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||180 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||220 mg|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
(Octadecatetraenoic acid, Docosapentaenoic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Heneicosapentaenoic acid, Eicosatrienoic acid)
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic acid, Arachidonic acid, Eicosadienoic acid)||90 mg||•|
|Total Omega-5, 7 & 8 Fatty Acids (Myristoleic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Margaroleic Acid)||100 mg||•|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids
(Oleic Acid, Gadoleic Acid, Erucic Acid, Nervonic Acid)
|Astaxanthin (from Wild Alaska Salmon Oil)||6 mcg||•|
|Targeted Joint Support Herbal Blend
Rosehips (rosa canina) (fruit) 400 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 1 mg anthocyanins) and 90 mg supercritical extract (min. 35 mg linoleic acid)
|Turmeric (curcuma longa) (root) 80 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 8 mg curcuminoids) and 20 mg supercritical extract (min. 1 mg turmerones)||100 mg||•|
|Ginger (zingiber officinalis) (root) 16 mg hydroethanolic extract, and 4 mg supercritical extract (min. 5 mg pungent compounds)||20 mg||•|
|•Daily Value not established.
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.