New Chapter, Wholemega, Focus, Extra-Virgin Wild Salmon Oil, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Omega-Rich Fish Oil for Alertness & Calm
- Nature's Whole Complement of Seventeen Omegas - 3,5,6,7,8 & 9's
- Dietary Supplement
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Heart Healthy
- 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon
- 100% Sustainably Wild-Caught Salmon
- Naturally Gluten Free
Effective: Whole omega fatty acids support healthy brain function.
Herbal: Targeted herbs promote alertness, calm, and positive mood.
Nature's Whole Focus & Alertness Formula:
Wholemega Focus combines clinically researched, naturally pure whole fish oil with tonic herbs that target brain, mood, and stress support. The result is a whole-food formula designed to promote focus, a positive mood, and address daily stress.
A clear alternative to fractioned and "purified" fish oils, Wholemega Focus delivers naturally pure, Omega-Rich Wild Alaska Salmon oil. Combined with supercritical brain-supporting herbs, these natural ingredients work together to promote healthy brain function, alertness, and overall well-being.
Omega-Rich Focus Support:
- The whole omega fatty acids in Wholemega Focus support healthy brain function, helping restore a natural balance of Omega-3 to Omega-6.
Herbs for Alertness:
- Lemon balm, sage, and holy basil help the body maintain calm and a positive mood by supporting alertness, contentedness, and overall well-being.
- Wholemega Focus delivers a clinical dose of wild Alaskan salmon oil: a whole-food alternative to highly processed and "purified" conventional fish oils.
- Pressed in a proprietary process similar to fine olive oil, Wholemega Focus preserves natural antioxidants and Vitamin D3 that can be destroyed in other fish oils after processing.
Three Servings of Salmon:
- Taking Wholemega Focus every day for a week provides the same amount of whole omega fatty acids as three servings of Wild Alaskan Salmon.
Three softgels daily immediately before a large meal. For best results, take one softgel right before lunch and two right before dinner.
Beeswax, maltodextrin, olive oil, silica, B.A.S.S. [Botanical Antioxidant Stability System (extracts of rosemary, organic oregano, and organic sunflower oil)], and natural mixed tocopherols.
Capsule: Gelatin, glycerin, water and carob. Naturally gluten free.
Contains: 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil.
Our premium softgel capsules are prepared without any chemical solvents and are prion free.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Caution: As with any dietary herbal supplement, you should advise your healthcare practitioner of the use of this product. If you are nursing, pregnant, or considering pregnancy, you should consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this product.
|Serving Size: 3 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV†|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2000 mg||3%|
|Saturated Fat||480 mg||2%|
|Monounsaturated Fat||840 mg||•|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||680 mg||•|
|Vitamin D3 (from Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil)||100 IU||25%|
|Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||2000 mg||•|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||520 mg||•|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||180 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||220 mg|
|Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids
(Octadecatetraenoic Acid, Docosapentaenoic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Heneicosapentaenoic Acid, Eicosatrienoic Acid)
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Linoleic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Eicosadienoic Acid)||90 mg||•|
|Total Omega-5, 7 & 8 Fatty Acids (Myristoleic Acid, Palmitoleic Acid, Margaroleic Acid)||100 mg||•|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids
(Oleic Acid, Gadoleic Acid, Erucic Acid, Nervonic Acid)
|Astaxanthin (from Wild Alaska Salmon Oil)||6 mcg||•|
|Targeted Focus Support Herbal Blend
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaf) 200 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 10 mg rosmarinic acid) and 100 mg supercritical extract
|Sage (salvia officinalis) (leaf) 65 mg aqueous extract and 5 mg supercritical extract (min. 1 mg antioxidative diterpene phenols)||70 mg||•|
|Holy Basil (octimum sanctum) (leaf) 42 mg hydroethanolic extract (min. 800 mcg ursolic acid) and 8 mg supercritical extract (min. 500 mcg eugenol)||50 mg||•|
|• Daily Value not established
† Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.