New Nordic US Inc, Active Legs, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Helps Maintain a Normal Vein and Blood Vessel Function
- To Help Avoid the Feeling of Tired Legs
- Just One Tablet Per Day
- 300 mg Polyphenols Per Tablet
- French Maritime Pine Bar, with Grape Seed Extract and Magnesium
- Naturally Sourced
- Dietary Supplement
Active Legs is the tablet that can help maintain a normal vein and blood vessel function to help reduce the feeling of tired legs. The unique bioactive nutrient combination contained in each tablet helps reduce the feeling of tired legs after prolonged standing or sitting. The tablet, which is manufactured in Sweden contains a herbal combination extract of French maritime pine bark and grape seed extract.
The New Nordic tradition is based on a consistent formula of quality herbs to produce world famous herbal supplements. Active Legs is based on a genuine and authentic formulation. Pine bark has been used in bread in Scandinavia for centuries - particularly during the freezing cold winters. The bark in this product is ground and extracted, so that the preferred herbal ingredients are preserved and standardized. This guarantees the high quality of this product.
For adults and children over 12 yrs: Take one tablet per day with food or drink.
Microcrystalline cellulose, crosslinked sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use if blister package (inner foil) has been opened or tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place. It is not recommended to exceed this dosage.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||100 mg||25%|
|French maritime pine bark extract (Pinus pinaster, Aiton)||300 mg||*|
|Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera L.)||300 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|