New Nordic US Inc, Mulberry Zuccarin, 60 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Helps Block Sugar Absorption
- Dietary Supplement
- Natural Ingredient
The Japanese have used Mulberry leaves for centuries, especially for its ability to promote healthy blood sugar levels after meals.
For adults, take one tablet with breakfast, lunch and dinner. For best results, take 2 tablets with each meal for the first 10 days. It is not recommended to exceed this dosage.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Keep out of reach of children below 12 years of age. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use if blister package (inner foil) has been opened or tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place.
If you currently require prescription medication to manage high blood sugar levels, consult with a physician prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|White Mulberry (leaf) (Morus alba L)
Standardized to 1% 1-Deoxynojirimycin
|*Daily Value not established.|