- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Blood Sugar Management
- 1 Tablet Per Meal
- Mulberry Leaf Extract with 2 DNJ
- Naturally Sourced
- Dietary Supplement
Mulberry Zuccarin is made by carefully selecting top leaves of the mountain grown white mulberry tree, which are then dried and extracted by washing out the inert cellulose and thereby concentrating the beneficial plant constituents as DNJ. The extraction procedure is crucial to standardize this extract to 2% DNJ (1-deoxynojirimycin).
Adults: Take one tablet with breakfast, lunch and dinner. For best results, take 2 tablets with each meal for the first 10 days. It is not recommended to exceed this dosage.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phopshate, silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Keep out of reach of children below 12 years of age. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding. Do not use if blister package (inner foil) has been opened or tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place.
If you currently require prescription medication to manage high blood sugar levels, consult with a physician prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||13.3 ug||11%|
|White Mulberry (leaf) (Morus alba L) |
Standardized to 2% 1-Deoxynorjirimycin
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|