Nippon Kodo, Morning Star, Gardenia Incense, 50 Sticks & Holder (Discontinued Item)
By Nippon Kodo
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Quality Incense
- Since 1575
- Morning Star a Daily Source of Tranquility & Serenity
- Burn Time: Approx. 25 Min
- Fragrance that Creates a Mood of Tranquility and Peace of Mind
- Traditional Japanese Style Incense
Fragrance of Gorgeous Gardenia
Morning Star incense was created in the 1960s in Japan. The wonderful fragrances in this collection, mixed with high quality ingredients, have made this incense a loved and trusted worldwide brand.
When and Where to Use:
Use incense at home when you have company or family gatherings, or while you listen to music, read, or wish to relax or meditate.
Use incense anywhere and on any occasion. The elegant fragrance will create a mood of tranquility, and peace of mind, and will relax the spirit and body.
We hope you will enjoy our incense.
Incense is Easy to Use:
Light the tip of the incense stick, then blow out the flame to produce a delicate wisp of smoke. Place it in the burner, and your room will be quickly filled with a special fragrance.
For Fuller Enjoyment of Incense:
Please avoid drafty areas such as open windows, doors, etc. so that ashes will not be scattered. Keep incense out of reach of children and pets. Place the burner on a tray to be sure that ashes will not get on the floor or furniture.
iHerb Customer Reviews
This is my first time ordering from this company. The sticks are small, burn about 30 minutes and have very little smoke. Comes with a cute little ceramic stick holder. But they really don't smell much like gardenia, if that makes a difference to you. The smell is very sweet and strong.
Posted by 5424124161849500266 on Nov 02, 2014
These are good incense but a little fragile. I like the smell though. I plan on buying the larger ones because I have those and they last longer. I have gone through the box already. They are good though.
Posted by 5572978755067482297 on Jun 30, 2014
good enough ,,it keeps your house with a great scent for many hours!
Posted by 5587470081593014645 on Jun 19, 2014
Love the aroma, good quality of incense
Posted by 5234340734532172985 on Apr 19, 2014
the smell was pleasant but there was no holder.