Nivea, A Kiss of Protection, Sun Protection Lip Care, SPF 30, 0.17 oz (4.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sunflower Extract & Vitamin E
- Seals in Moisture
- A Kiss of Protection
- helps prevent sunburn
Protects lips from moisture loss and the drying effects of the sun. The result is protected lips that are soft and smooth.
- SPF 30 formula helps protect lips from UVA/UVB sun exposure that can cause skin damage and premature aging
- Provide long lasting moisturization.
- Contains Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, and other natural ingredients
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline wax, octyldodecanol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cetyl palmitate, hydrogenated polydecene, myristyl myristate, cetearyl alcohol, bis-diglyceryl polyaclyladipate-2, C20-40 alkyl stearate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, beeswax, propylene glycol, fragrance, BHT, yellow 5 lake, yellow 6 lake.|
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert; Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun