Nivea, A Kiss of Shimmer, Radiant Lip Care, SPF 10, 0.17 oz (4.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pearly Shimmer and Silky Feeling
- Pearl & Silk Extracts
- Seals in Moisture
- A Kiss of Shimmer
- helps prevent sunburn
NIVEA A Kiss of Shimmer leaves a glamorous, pearly shine while providing long lasting moisturization and SPF 10 sun protection
- Enriched with shea butter and jojoba oil, it keep lips soft, smooth, and kissable
For sunscreen use:
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Inactive Ingredients Polyisobutene, pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, hydrogenated polydecene, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, octyldodecanol, mica, microcrystalline wax, isopropyl palmitate, synthetic wax, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, hydrolyzed pearl, silk powder, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, tocopheryl dihydrochalcone, BHT, fragrance, iron oxides, bismuth oxychloride, red 21 lake.|
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun