Nivea, Post Shave Balm for Men, Sensitive, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Soothes & Improves Skin's Defense Over Time
- No Drying Alcohol
- Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested by Men with Sensitive Skin
Sensitive Post Shave Balm
Skin irritated from shaving? Don't tolerate it. It starts with you.
What Do You Get?
This unique extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts:
- Soothes skin from shaving irritation.
- Improves skin's condition over time.
- Formulated with no drying alcohol.
- Lightly fragranced.
- Skin looks healthy and cared for.
- Skin feels comfortable and smooth.
- Apply liberally on the shaved area.
- For the best results, use the complete Sensitive grooming range from Nivea Men.
Water, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, tapioca starch, triceteareth-4 phosphate, maltodextrin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, fragrance.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.
heavy fragrance，skin irritation
Posted by KarenFromHongKong on Jul 13, 2016
I don't think this balm is for sensitive skin( as the bottle stated). The fragrance is too strong to tolerate and my skin got rash upon first application. I ran to wash my face immediately and the smell still lingered. I have sensitive skin but of mild condition and not particularly sensitive to artificial fragrance. I don't know what ingredient(s) make my skin rashes like this. I have just thrown away this newly bought balm, a waste of money!
Posted by melinatrikidi on Jun 09, 2016
Posted by 5164071303033044801 on May 18, 2016
Posted by GINICONA on Mar 30, 2016
It absorbs quickly and makes my skin smoother. It also helps my foundation to be applied easier. Love the men's scent of it. Can really say that helps my makeup from greasing, but it preps my skin at least.
Posted by 4934941654499299876 on Mar 24, 2016
After all the buzz on YouTube about this product as a primer, I had to buy it to try it out for myself. Truth is..... I absolutely love it! It's a great primer / base and leaves my skin so smooth. Great product. Thank you iHerb for making this available online!