Nivea, Post Shave Balm for Men, Sensitive, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Soothes & Improves Skin's Defense Over Time
- No Drying Alcohol
- Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested by Men with Sensitive Skin
Sensitive Post Shave Balm
Skin irritated from shaving? Don't tolerate it. It starts with you.
What Do You Get?
This unique extra gentle formula was specially developed for men with sensitive skin. It's enriched with Vitamin E and natural, soothing Chamomile and Witch Hazel extracts:
- Soothes skin from shaving irritation.
- Improves skin's condition over time.
- Formulated with no drying alcohol.
- Lightly fragranced.
- Skin looks healthy and cared for.
- Skin feels comfortable and smooth.
- Apply liberally on the shaved area.
- For the best results, use the complete Sensitive grooming range from Nivea Men.
Water, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) bark/leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, tapioca starch, triceteareth-4 phosphate, maltodextrin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, fragrance.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.
LOVE LOVE LOVE
Posted by 5186086346605763248 on Aug 23, 2016
Awesome lah sehhh
Posted by 5023774321783713610 on Aug 18, 2016
heavy fragrance，skin irritation
Posted by 0813HongKong on Jul 13, 2016
I don't think this balm is for sensitive skin( as the bottle stated). The fragrance is too strong to tolerate and my skin got rash upon first application. I ran to wash my face immediately and the smell still lingered. I have sensitive skin but of mild condition and not particularly sensitive to artificial fragrance. I don't know what ingredient(s) make my skin rashes like this. I have just thrown away this newly bought balm, a waste of money!
Posted by melinatrikidi on Jun 09, 2016