Nivea, Post Shave Balm for Men, Sensitive, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Soothes & Improves Skin's Defense Over Time
- Active Comfort System
- Skin Compatibility Dermatologically Tested by Men with Sensitive Skin
Sensitive Post Shave Balm
For immediate relief for your sensitive skin, do something about it today. It starts with you.
What Do You Get?
The Active Comfort System formula is quick absorbing, extra gentle, alcohol-free, fragrance-neutral and enriched with natural Chamomile and Vitamin E to care for the skin:
- Immediately calms the skin.
- Helps to prevent shaving irritations.
- Moisturizers alleviate dry skin after shaving.
- Skin looks healthy and smooth.
- Skin feels relaxed and moisturized long after application.
Apply liberally to the face and neck every day after shaving.
For the best results use the complete sensitive grooming range from Nivea Men with the Active Comfort System formulas.
Water, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate, tapioca starch, triceteareth-4 phosphate, maltodextrin, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, fragrance.
Caution: Keep out of the reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if irritation develops.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 4806360181820213890 on Oct 22, 2013
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Keeps my skin smooth
Posted by 4674369966591911592 on May 11, 2015
Cold, smooth balm.
Posted by 5302781962227936516 on May 27, 2015
My husband loves it, the smell is pleasant and the ingredients are mild enough so there is no irritation to small cuts from shaving
Posted by 4934941654499299876 on Mar 24, 2016
After all the buzz on YouTube about this product as a primer, I had to buy it to try it out for myself. Truth is..... I absolutely love it! It's a great primer / base and leaves my skin so smooth. Great product. Thank you iHerb for making this available online!