Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega Xtra, Lemon, 1000 mg, 60 Soft Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3rd Party Tested - Purity, Freshness
- Great Lemon Taste!
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- High-Intensity Support for Healthy Skin, Joints, and Optimal Immune Function
- 1000 mg
- Dietary Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Molecularly Distilled
Complete Omega Xtra combines highly concentrated omgea-3s (EPA+DHA) from cold-water fish with plant-based omega-6 (GLA) from borage oil and omega-9 (oleic acid). This omega-rich formulation provides high-intensity support for healthy skin, joints, and optimal immune function.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All fish oils used in Nordic Naturals products surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certificates of Analysis are available upon request.
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, natural lemon flavor), borage seed oil (borago officinalis), d-alpha tocopherol, natural lemon flavor, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.0 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.1 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||780 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||390 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||190 mg||†|
|GLA (Gamma-Linolenic Acid)||76 mg||†|
|OA (Oleic Acid)||170 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.