Nordic Naturals, EPA Elite, Lemon, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 3rd Party Tested - Purity • Freshness
- Great Lemon Taste!
- Ultra Concentrate Omega-3 EPA to Support Normal Triglyceride Levels and Heart Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Molecularly Distilled
EPA Elite offers our highest concentration of omega-3 EPA for high-intensity support for a healthy heart. EPA has also been shown to help support normal triglyceride levels and a healthy mood.
Every batch of Nordic Natural fish oils is third-part tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All fish oils used in Nordic Natural products surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
Two soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies), soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural lemon flavor), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors. Non-GMO.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
Calories from Fat
|Total Fat||2.0 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Total Omega-3s||1660 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||1600 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||60 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.