Nordic Naturals, Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Citrus, 1000 mg, 90 Soft Gels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Purity Freshness- 3rd Party Tested
- Great Citrus Taste!
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- Ultra Pure Omega-3 Supplement From 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Sustainably Sourced From the Kenai Peninsula
- Dietary Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Molecularly Distilled
- Fish Oil Processed in Alaska
From the fishing villages of Alaska's Kenai Peninsula, our exclusive Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil delivers purity and freshness levels needed for an effective and great-tasting oil. Our gentle purification process removes heavy metals such as arsenic and mercury, offering a premium fish oil for a healthy heart, brain, and mood.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All fish oils used in Nordic Naturals products surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
Three soft gels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional of pharmacist.
Purified wild Alaskan salmon oil (from pink and sockeye salmon), soft gel capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin, natural citrus flavor), natural citrus flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 3 Soft Gels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|Total Fat||3.0 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||255 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||315 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||195 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.