Nordic Naturals, Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Citrus Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Purity Freshness 3rd Party Tested
- Great Citrus Flavor
- Natural Triglycerides Form
- Ultra-Pure Omega-3 Supplement
- From 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon
- Sustainably Sourced from the Kenai Peninsula
- Dietary Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Molecularly Distilled
- Fish Oil Processed in Alaska
From the fishing villages of Alaska's Kenai Peninsula, our exclusive Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil delivers purity and freshness levels needed for an effective and great-tasting oil. Our gentle purification process removes heavy metals such as arsenic and mercury, offering a premium fish oil for a healthy heart, brain, and mood.
Every batch is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All Nordic Naturals fish oil surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certification of Analysis available upon request.
One teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Purified wild Alaskan salmon oil (from pink and sockeye salmon), natural citrus flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative)
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Refrigerate after opening
Best if used within 3 months after opening
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners or anticipate surgery.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Bottle: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5.0 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||30 I.U.||100%|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||425 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||525 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||325 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
†Daily Value not established
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.