- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stevia-Sweetened Creamy Orange Flavor
- No Oily Feel, Texture, or Taste
- No Fishy Smell, Taste, or Burps
- No Soft Gel to Swallow
- Clinically-Proven Faster Absorption
- Faster Absorption!
- Great Creamy Orange Taste!
- 500 mg EPA + DHA + 1200 I.U. Vitamin D3
- Dietary Supplement
- Provides EPA, DHA, and Vitamin D3
- Purity · Freshness - 3rd Party Tested
Drink your omegas
- Promotes healthy eye and brain development
- Supports learning ability and cognition
- Support the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Support fat metabolism and body composition
With Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Effervescent stick packs you won't even know you're taking fish oil. A water-soluble drink mix containing 500 mg EPA + DHA, Omega-3 Effervescent is clean on the palate with no oily feel, and has a great creamy orange taste.
Every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All fish oils used in Nordic Natural products surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
Pure and Great Tasting Omega Oils with Faster Absorption!
Omega-3 Effervescent's revolutionary formula gives you all the amazing health benefits of omega-3s, with the convenience of single-serving stick packs. This delivery system has been clinically proven to be more rapidly absorbed than traditional soft gels.
One packet daily, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. Mix contents of one packet with approximately 4-6 oz of water to taste.
Cod liver oil, anhydrous dextrose (from non-GMO corn), malic acid, sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, natural flavors, stevia leaf extract, sodium carbonate, annatto powder, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet|
|Servings Per Container: 21|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV¹||% DV²*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||3.0 g||†||4%|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g||†||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†||†|
(as sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate)
|Total Carbohydrate||5.0 g||†||2%|
|Vitamin A||125-325 I.U.||5-13%||3-7%|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1200 I.U.||300%||300%|
|Total Omega-3s||625 mg||†||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||250 mg||†||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||250 mg||†||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
¹Daily Value (DV) for children under 4 years of age.
²Daily Value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age.