Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Effervescent, Creamy Orange Flavor, 7 Packets, (9.7 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 500 mg EPA + DHA
- Dosage Fit for Children & Adults
- + 1,200 I.U Vitamin D3
- Natural Triglyceride Supplement for Children & Adults
- Made from 100% Artic Cod Livers
- 240 mg EPA + 260 mg DHA per Packet
- Pure and Great Tasting Omega Oils
- Purity Freshness 3rd Party Tested
- Pharmaceutical Grade¤
- Molecularly Distilled
- Authentic Cod Liver Oil from Norway
¤ All Nordic Naturals fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for freshness and purity. Every batch is third-party tested, showing no detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins, or PCBs.
- Promote healthy eye & brain development
- Supports learning ability & cognition
- Supports fat metabolism & body composition
- Supports the body's natural anti-inflammatory response
- Promotes positive mood & behavior
- Support heart & immune health
Drink Your Omegas
With Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Effervescent, you won't even know you're taking cod liver oil. A water-soluble drink mix containing EPA and DHA, Omega-3 Effervescent is clean on the palate with no oily feel, and has a fruity orange taste.
This revolutionary delivery system gives you all the amazing health benefits of omega-3s — like heart, brain, joint, and immune support — without any hint of fish. And the convenient single-serving packets let you drink your omegas anytime and anywhere you want!
One packet daily or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist. Mix contents of one packet with approximately 4-8 oz of water to taste.
Cod liver oil, citric acid, anhydrous dextrose, sodium bicarbonate, natural flavors, sodium carbonate, stevia leaf extract, annatto powder.
Contains natural flavorings that may have been manufactured on the same processing line as products containing milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, wheat and/or soy derivatives.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Do not take if seal has been broken.
Keep out of the reach of children
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant, lactating, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (9.7 g)|
|Servings Per Box:7|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV¹||%DV²|
|Calories from Fat||22|
|Total Fat||2.4 g||†||4%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||†||0%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†||†|
|Total Carbohydrates||3.0 g||†||1%*|
|Vitamin A||100-300 I.U.||4-12%||2-6%|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1200 I.U.||300%||300%|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||240 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||260 mg|
|Total Omega-3s||670 mg|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
♥ Natural Triglyceride
¹Daily Value (DV) for children under 4 years of age
²Daily Value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving
iHerb Customer Reviews
It becomes literally 'creamy orange' juice when dissolved to the water. It is creamy and orangey! BUT it still smells fishy. I tried this because I had a hard time swallowing and digesting that big omega-3 capsules, but I think I'll just go with the capsuled ones. I really don't wanna drink a cup of fishy orange juice.
VERY COVENIENT PACKAGE. YOU CAN TAKE YOUR OMEGAS EVERYWHERE WHITHOUT WORRYING. YOU DRINK IT LIKE A REFRESHMENT (IF YOU CAN OVERCOME THE SLIGHT TASTE OF FISH DESPITE THE ORANGE FLAVOR)- ANOTHER MINUS IS THAT ITS LOW AMOUNT FOR ME IN EPA (240) AND DPA(260). ARRIVED IN GREECE IN 2 WEEKS. THANK YOU IHERB