Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega Xtra, Lemon, 4 fl oz (119 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Purity, Freshness -3rd Party Tested
- Great Lemon Taste!
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- 3500 mg Omega-3s Per Serving, Plus 1000 I.U.
- Vitamin D3 for Heart, Brain, and Immune Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Molecularly Distilled
- Fish Oil Processed in Norway
With 3500 mg total omega-3s plus 1000 I.U. vitamin D3 in every serving. Ultimate Omega Xtra offers concentrated EPA and DHA for high-intensity support. Ultimate Omega Extra helps optimize immune function and supports a healthy heart and brain.
Every batch of Nordic Natural fish oil is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All fish oils used in Nordic Natural product surpass the strictest international standard for purity and freshness.
One-half to one teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors. Non-GMO.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 3 months after opening.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Bottle: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5.0 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 I.U.||250%|
|Total Omega-3s||3500 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||2000 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||1000 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg Cholesterol per serving.