Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega Xtra, Lemon, 4 fl oz (119 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Purity, Freshness -3rd Party Tested
- Great Lemon Taste!
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- 3500 mg Omega-3s Per Serving, Plus 1000 I.U.
- Vitamin D3 for Heart, Brain, and Immune Support
- Dietary Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Molecularly Distilled
- Fish Oil Processed in Norway
With 3500 mg total omega-3s plus 1000 I.U. vitamin D3 in every serving. Ultimate Omega Xtra offers concentrated EPA and DHA for high-intensity support. Ultimate Omega Extra helps optimize immune function and supports a healthy heart and brain.
Every batch of Nordic Natural fish oil is third-party tested for environmental toxins, including heavy metals, dioxins, and PCBs. All fish oils used in Nordic Natural product surpass the strictest international standard for purity and freshness.
One-half to one teaspoon daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), natural lemon flavor, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors. Non-GMO.
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 3 months after opening.
Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.
Keep out of reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Bottle: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||45|
|Total Fat||5.0 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0.2 g||1%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 I.U.||250%|
|Total Omega-3s||3500 mg||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||2000 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||1000 mg||†|
|Other Omega-3s||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg Cholesterol per serving.