Nordic Naturals, Vitamin D3, Orange, 250 mg, 120 Soft Gels
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Purity, Freshness - 3rd Party Tested
- Great Orange Taste!
- In Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1000 IU Vitamin D3 for Healthy Mood, Immune Function, Bone Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Surpasses the Daily Value for Vitamin D
Vitamin D has long been known for its important role in regulating the body's levels of calcium and phosphorus, as well as increasing mineralization in the bones. Nordic Naturals Vitamin D3 is cholecalciferol, the natural, most easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D. Each serving provides 1000 IU of vitamin D3 in extra virgin olive oil — naturally rich in oleic acid, a "heart-healthy" monounsaturated fatty acid.
One soft gel daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
Extra virgin olive oil, soft gel capsule (gelatin purified water, glycerin, natural orange flavor), d-alpha tocopherol, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol in olive oil), natural orange flavor, rosemary extract (a natural preservative).
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight
Do not take if tamper-evident seal is broken or missing
Keep out of the reach of children
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Servings per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from fat||3|
|Total Fat||0.3 g||†|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Olive Oil (olea europaea seeds)||249 mg||†|
|Oleic Acid (Omega-9)||142 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
† Daily Value not established.
Less than 5 mg of Cholesterol per serving.