North American Herb & Spice Co., ChagaSyrup, Wild Chaga & Muscadine, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Power of Nature
- Raw Honey-Enhanced Natural Source of SOD
Known since ancient times, chaga is a powerful growth on birch trees which is rich in a wide range of nutrients and phytochemicals. An ideal way to get your daily energy naturally, ChagaSyrup is free of caffeine and other stimulants. The energy is natural from the sun-ripened chaga plus wild, raw honey and wild, raw grape extract. Chaga is a dense source of natural sterols, B vitamins, minerals, and the all-important enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD). Use ChagaSyrup daily, and feel the raw, wild difference. It's delicious and powerful: enjoy.
Directions: Take one teaspoonful or more daily. Drizzle over nut butters for a delicious treat or on cheese or natural ice cream.
Wild, raw forest honey, wild Siberian chaga, muscadine skin extract, chaga tea extract
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 48|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, or iron.|
|Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|