North American Herb & Spice Co., Resvera-Flo, Resveratrol-Ellagic Acid, 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Power of Nature
- Muscadine Skin/Seed Concentrate with Wild, Raw Purple Grape Extract
Resvera-Flo is the only natural grape-source resveratrol and ellagic acid concentrate available. All other resveratrol is from the root of Japanese knotweed. Resvera-Flo is made from purple muscadine berry and wild, raw northern American grape. This is the original muscadine berry/grape concentrate, complete with all of the powerful flavonoids extracted from the skin. Resvera-Flo provides 2 mg of highly rare ellagic acid and 132 mcgs of resveratrol per serving.
This is potent; take two teaspoonsful daily. Add to juice, water, or over yogurt.
Purple muscadine skin/seed concentrate, wild, raw remote-source purple grape extract, organic multiple spice extract
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant amount of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, or Iron
Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nearly all Resveratol complex on the market use Japanese Knotweed as there source of reveratol which is not good to use long term as it can cause kidney problems. North American Herbs Resvera-Flo is one of only two on the market that dose not you Knotweed, also known as (Polygonum cuspidatum) I have had very good results using this particular product.