North American Herb & Spice Co., Wild Power Tea, 2 oz (56.7 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Power of Nature
- Wild Strawberry Leaves
- Plus Borage & Hibiscus Flower Petals
- A Truly Whole Food Wild Tea
WildPower Tea is the rarest tea possible. Handpicked from the most remote regions in the wilderness, it has the power to soothe and cleanse. It has a lovely taste similar to regular tea—without the caffeine. That's why it is the tastiest and most refreshing tea available.
Use one tablespoon or less for each cup of boiling water. Let steep a minimum of one hour or preferably overnight. Drink hot or as a refreshing, soothing cooler. Add milk or honey if desired.
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon|
|Servings Per Container: 64|
|Ingredients: Wild hibiscus flower petals, wild remote strawberry leaves, wild borage flower petals|
iHerb Customer Reviews
For me this herb tea is calming, in fact I only drink it before bed. Sometimes I let it sit in a pan of cold water overnight and just heat it up to just warm in the morning. Other times I just bring water to a boil, then turn fire off and add the tea and let steep for an hour. Good with honey and good for me.