Nourish Organic, Waterless Hand Cleanser, Iced Mint & Vanilla, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Food for Healthy Skin
- USDA Organic
- Honestly Organic
- Be Informed, Not Fooled
- 100% Real
- No Chemicals
- No Kidding
- Healthy People Healthy Planet
- No Animal Products
- No Animal Testing
- Certified Organic
The truly organic alternative to chemically-based hand sanitizers. Anytime, anywhere, dispense a small amount of product (about the size of a rain drop). About 100 uses. Quickly dispense into hands, rubbing the product into skin until fully absorbed. Carry in purse or pocket. A great alternative when soap and water are unavailable. Does not dry hands but moisturizes. Mint refreshes and energizes!
Product labels shout about the "good stuff" in them and many claim to be "organic". Are they really organic? Read the ingredient on labels. Look Out for chemicals—they can dry or irritate skin, absorb into our bodies, risk our health, and contaminate our earth. Look For the USDA seal to assure that the product meets strict standards and really is 95-100% certified organic.
If any sensitivities occur, which can develop even with organic ingredients, discontinue use.
Purified water, denatured, grain alcohol*, vanilla planifolia (vanilla) extract*, vegetable glycerin*, xanthan gum, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil*, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract*, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice*, matricaria recutita L. (chamomile) extract*, maleleuca alterniflora (tea tree) oil*.