Now Foods, Aromatherapy for Everyone, by PJ Pierson and Mary Shipley, Softback, 139 pages (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Discover the scents of health and happiness with essential oils
For the beginner, Aromatherapy for Everyone will provide sound advice to get started on this ancient and proven natural therapy.
- Which oils are best to start with?
- Which essential oils should I use myself?
- Are there essential oils I should avoid?
- How can I receive the maximum benefit from essential oils?
- Can I mix oils to create my own unique scent?
- How do I tell a good quality brand of essential oil from a low quality brand?
For those who have already discovered the joys of aromatherapy, this book makes a great reference.
- The therapeutic, aromatic and creative uses of more than 45 different essential oils
- A description and brief history of each herb from which an essential oil is derived
- Information on treating common ailments such as colds, wounds, muscular aches and pains, headaches, and stress
- Includes beautiful color herb photographs by Steven Foster
"Aromatherapy for Everyone makes the subject fun, practical and immediately accessible to all who wish to use essential oils from aromatherapy. From the Fun Fact section to the useful tips on aromatherapy for health and delight, this book is an essential guide to the subject." Steven Foster
Vital Health Publishing
Author: PJ Pierson and Mary Shipley
This is a great little book that provides a solid introduction to anyone interested in learning more about aromatherapy. The color photos are gorgeous.
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good!
Now Foods, Aromatherapy for Everyone
Posted by Reviewer1142452 on Jan 26, 2009
Rub me right
Posted by Reviewer1886291 on Jan 18, 2009
great text for aromatherapy beginners
Posted by Reviewer1263931 on Jan 04, 2009
Love this book - very helpful
a valuable gift from iHerb
Posted by Reviewer2229623 on Dec 31, 2008
This is a free gift from iHerb for my first order, I use it as a guide tool for future purchase of essential oil, and also good for sharing with friends by giving them correct suggestion for their choice of aroma therapy.