Now Foods, CoQ10, 60 mg, 180 Vcaps
By Now Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Heart Muscle
- Promotes Cellular Energy
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is necessary for mitochondrial energy production. Years of research has shown that CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular and immune system functions in addition to its vital role in energy production.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals. We highly recommend taking this product with a source of essential fatty acids such as NOW Flax Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil or Omega-3 Fish Oil.
Rice flour, cellulose (capsule), brown rice bran, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Now CoQ10 is Pharmaceutical Grade (USP). NOW uses only the 100% natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
|Serving Size: 1 Vcap|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||60 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1615655 on Oct 16, 2007
Product is satisfactory
Posted by Reviewer1117102 on Mar 13, 2008
Great product and price
Posted by Reviewer3085629 on Oct 08, 2008
As challenged as the economy is at this time, CoQ10 will ensure I have a healthy flow of molecular currency (ATP). Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.
Posted by Reviewer1764211 on Jan 30, 2009
So far so good. I like the price of NOW vits and herbs