Now Foods, CoQ10, 60 mg, 180 Vcaps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Cardiovascular Health
- Supports Healthy Heart Muscle
- Promotes Cellular Energy
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
Coenzyme Q10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is necessary for mitochondrial energy production. Years of research has shown that CoQ10 supports healthy cardiovascular and immune system functions in addition to its vital role in energy production.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals. We highly recommend taking this product with a source of essential fatty acids such as NOW Flax Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil or Omega-3 Fish Oil.
Rice flour, cellulose (capsule), brown rice bran, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Now CoQ10 is Pharmaceutical Grade (USP). NOW uses only the 100% natural, all-trans form of CoQ10 produced by fermentation.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
|Serving Size: 1 Vcap|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||60 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Beste q10 van now foods
Posted by 4717669944729894803 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by 5503912329134921364 on Aug 08, 2016
Good for my skin
Coq10 in good quality
Posted by Reviewer1829439 on Nov 19, 2013
Perfect thing for using after 30! Use for heart!