Now Foods, Solutions, Completely Kissable Lip Balm, Vanilla , .15 oz (4.25 g)
By Now Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organic & Gluten-Free Lip Balm
- Moisturizes & Soothes Dry Lips
- With Sunflower, Beeswax & Vitamin E
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, extra virgin olea europaea (olive) oil*, vanilla flavor*, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, tocopherol (vitamin E, non-GMO) (soy).
iHerb Customer Reviews
Brilliant natural lip balm, but the vanilla scent is not very noticeble, for that 3 stars. I know natural vanilla is expensive, but if its not going to smell much like vanilla, dont call it vanilla, and just make a different flavour. The peppermint one, on the other hand, smells to others as if you were chewing on bubble gum so intense and delicious it is. I LOVE IT.
No after-taste. Goes on smooth. Stays for awhile. Ingredients are a safe and effective combination.
Our son like it
Posted by 4745621682040554514 on Feb 19, 2016
Give this to ouer son and he like it and it smell good vanilla
Buen olor e hidratante
Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015
Es un buen bálsamo para el día a día cuando tienes los labios bien. Huele muy bien.
Vanilla Lip Balm Is Great! Soothes Chapped Lips!
Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015
Vanilla lip balm is great. Helps protect your lips from harsh weather too.
Posted by 5217899864872627326 on Feb 23, 2015
Very good product but vanilla smells vainly.
Posted by 4985057157379920485 on Jan 04, 2015
ce n'est pas un produit miraculeux, il marche trés bien certes, mais question odeur à la vanille, vraiment pas prononcé, pour les francaises, le balm de chez Y... Rocher au karité est vraiment mieux que celui-ci