Now Foods, Digestive Bitters, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Healthy Digestion
- Natural Liquid Herbal Extract Blend
- Promotes Normal Flow of Digestive Enzymes
- Supports Complete Digestion and Assimilation of Food
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Formula
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
Bitter herbs have been used by herbalists for thousands of years to support healthy digestion. More recent scientific evidence demonstrates that bitter tastes encourage proper digestive processes. By promoting normal secretions by the stomach, pancreas, and liver, bitters help to synchronize the digestive process while supporting complete digestion and assimilation of food.
Shake well before use. As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (5 ml) just before eating a full meal. For adult use only. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW Digest Platinum and Betaine HCl.
Grain alcohol (40%) and vegetable glycerin.
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place. Please recycle.
Caution: For adult use only. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant/lactating or taking any medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Long term, high level use is not recommended. Not to be used by those with high blood pressure, diabetes, liver disorders, kidney disorders, gastrointestinal disorders or hypokalemia unless recommended by your health care practitioner.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 94|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Proprietary Liquid Extract Blend of:
Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale), Gentian Root (Gentiana lutea), Angelica Root (Angelica archangelica), Turmeric Root (Curcuma longa), Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis), Blessed Thistle (Cnicus benedictus) (Aerial Parts) and Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum)
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.