Now Foods, EpiCor Plus Immunity, 60 Veg Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthy Immune Support
- Supports a Balanced Immune Response
- Supports Healthy Natural Killer (NK) Cell Activity
- Includes Vitamin C, Vitamin D-3, Zinc, Selenium & Olive Leaf Extract
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
Maintaining healthy immune system function and optimal wellness is a difficult task, especially for those who live life on the go. EpiCor is an innovative ingredient that is derived through a proprietary process from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a common single cell microorganism. EpiCor has been shown in scientific studies to support the body's ability to initiate the proper immune response at the appropriate time, thereby helping to maintain a healthy immune system. NOW EpiCor Plus Immunity contains Zinc, Selenium, and Vitamin D-3 and C to supply additional support for the body's healthy immune response. So whether you are always on the go or just taking it easy, EpiCor Plus Immunity is the ideal supplement to help you keep your body in balance.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal. Consider taking these other NOW products: Probiotic-10, AlliBiotic CF and Immune Renew.
Cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Not manufactured with wheat, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS Zinc Glycinate Chelate)||7.5 mg||50%|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||35 mcg||50%|
|EpiCor (Dried Yeast Fermentate) (from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||500 mg||†|
|Olive Leaf Extract (Olea europaea) (min. 18% Oleuropein)||33 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|