Now Foods, Essential Oils, Atlas Cedar, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.53|
- 100% Pure
- Cedrus Atlantica
- Purity Tested/Quality Assured
Aroma: Sweet, woodsy.
Benefits: Grounding, centering, balancing.
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from finely chopped wood.
Male Clarity Blend: Add 1 drop of atlas cedar oil, 2 drops of cypress oil and 5 drops of sandalwood oil blend to a diffuser and enjoy.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
100% pure atlas cedar oil.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not for internal use.
As an insect repellent
I really can't believe the positive reviews on this. It smells horrible! It has none of that rich, deep loveliness of the cedar notes of perfumes, or cedar-infused wood blocks. The scent is just gross, and it kind of reminded me of pee or something. No thank you, sir! The search for the good stuff continues.
Posted by Reviewer1671497 on Oct 10, 2016
Posted by teeyavii on Aug 19, 2016
Posted by 4935072401043057117 on Jul 21, 2016
Smells like Cedarwood
Posted by 5078683132489018894 on May 21, 2016
Earthy and woody. Smells similar to cedarwood.