Now Foods, Essential Oils, Rosemary, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Pure
- Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Purity Tested/Quality Assured
Aroma: Warm, camphoraceous.
Benefits: Purifying, uplifting.
Mixes Well With:
- Bergamot oil
- Lemongrass oil
- Peppermint oil
- Thyme oil
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from tops of plant.
For aromatherapy use. For all other uses, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive, or almond oil prior to use. Please consult an essential oil book or other professional reference source for suggested dilution ratios.
100% pure rosemary oil.
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant or lactating, consult your healthcare practitioner before using.
I love the smell, not sure yet on how my hair will respond, but i have noticed that my hair looks fuller.
One of the staples in my apothecary
Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Feb 18, 2015
Many uses for rosemary.
Rosemary Essential Oils, Now Brand
Posted by 5554280278290978307 on Dec 03, 2014
Good Stuff, will buy again.Great for hair!!
Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Oct 30, 2014
I use this to make my own cleaning products. I also put a few drops on a cotton ball and suck it up in the vaccuum to combat dog odor.
Posted by Reviewer3000993 on May 05, 2014
but not the nicest rosemary scent - a little too "soapy".