Now Foods, Goldenseal Root Powder, 1 lb (454 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- An Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Wildcrafted in the U.S.A.
- GMP-Quality Assured
- Vegetarian Product
- 100% Wildcrafted
Goldenseal Root is a very popular herb which was used extensively by Native Americans as an herbal remedy and clothing dye. It is sometimes referred to as Yellow Root in the southern U.S. Scientific research has identified several berberis alkaloids which are primarily responsible for its famed historical uses.
Prepare as ordinary tea by bringing water to a boil and pouring the hot water over the tea. Infrequently put 1/8 teaspoon directly on the tongue for best results.
Contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Caution: Continuous high level consumption of this product for more than 2 weeks of each month is not recommended. Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women.
|Serving Size: 1/8 Level Teaspoon (329 mg)|
|Servings per Container: 1380|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Goldenseal Powder (Hydrastis canadensis) (Root)||329 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|