Now Foods, Homocysteine Regulators, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
By Now Foods
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Cardiovascular Support
- B-6, B-12, Folic Acid and TMG
- Promotes Healthy Heart Function
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
This combination of key B-vitamins may aid the body's regulation of homocysteine, a potentially harmful byproduct of protein metabolism.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with food.
Cellulose (capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that process other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B-6 (from 20 mg Coenzyme Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||13 mg||650%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|Trimethylglycine (TMG) (Betaine)||400 mg||†|
|† Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My husband went on this product almost a year ago. He read 21 days to a healthy heart and they spoke of this product. Heart disease runs in his family with his brother having double bi-pass at 52. His numbers were good but he was concered they were too close to a concern number....this year his C reative protein and Homocysteine levels were down to a GREAT range. The Doc said whatever your doing keep it up. He takes Krill oil, Q10, uses coconut oil and and juice plus. The only thing that was added this year was Q10 and this product. It is much cheaper than at our local health food store. I'm a huge mercola fan so I shop there also.