Now Foods, Liquid Ribose, Cellular Energy, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- D-Ribose Plus L-Carnitine
- Fuels ATP Energy Production
- Facilitates Fatty Acid Transport
- GMP Quality Assured
- Bioenergy Ribose
- A Dietary Supplement
D-Ribose is a simple sugar used by all living cells and is essential for cellular metabolism as a major component of the genetic material, RNA and DNA. Ribose is also a structural component of ATP, the primary energy source for exercising muscle. However, during intense muscular activity, the total amount of available ATP becomes depleted.
Ribose supplementation has been shown to support ATP regeneration following intense exercise; it may also help to support normal exercise tolerance. L-Carnitine is included because it facilitates the transfer of fatty acids into the mitochondria for cellular energy production. NOW Liquid Ribose Cellular Energy therefore contains two compounds that help to provide the fuel that working muscle needs for optimal performance.
Shake will before using. As a dietary supplement, take 1-5 tablespoons daily in divided doses. For best results, take prior to exercise. Consider taking these other NOW products: Creatine, CoQ10 and CLA.
De-ionized water, vegetable glycerin, natural vanilla flavor, citric acid, natural orange flavor and potassium sorbate (as preservative).
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%*|
|D-Ribose Powder (Bioenergy Ribose)||3.0 (3,000 mg)||†|
|L-Carnitine (Carnipure) (Free-Form Base)||300 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.