Now Foods, Real Food, Tamari Almonds, 7 oz (198 g)
By Now Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Pure. Natural. Real
- Savory Asian Tamari Flavor
- Irresistibly Delicious
- Flavor Sensations
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product
Now Real Food Tamari Almonds have a savory Asian tamari flavor and are naturally gluten-free. We use the best quality almonds and a premium-grade tamari to create a delectably delightful snack that's perfect alone or as zesty addition to salads and other dishes.
Tamari is a type of soy sauce from the Chubu region of Japan that's darker and richer in flavor than traditional soy sauce. Unlike most varieties of soy sauce tamari isn't fermented with wheat, so it contains no gluten and is ideal for individuals who are sensitive to gluten.
Scientific evidence suggest but does not prove that eating 1.5 ounces per day of most nuts, such as Almonds, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Fresher ingredients simply taste better which is why this product is packaged using NOW Fresh Fill Technology to maximize flavor and freshness.
Because you are what you eat, NOW Real Food has been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic foods since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of its. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Almonds and organic wheat-free tamari seasoning (water, organic soybeans, salt, organic alcohol).
Contains tree nuts (almonds) and soy.
This product is produced in a GMP compliant facility that also processes peanuts.
Refrigeration recommended after opening.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (30 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g||25%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews