- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Maintain Wellness Naturally
- Caffeine-Free Formulation for Seasonal Well-Being
- Brew It Natural
- Sip It Real
We don't want to get all psychedelic here, but it's not always easy to get your groove on. On your quest to save the world, you're constantly exposed to an invisible legion of not-so-hip airborne particles. If left unprotected, you'll be waving the white flag faster than you can say gesundheit! This powerful well-being blend offers all-natural elements to keep you feelin' groovy.
Premium tea bags with our no-staples design.
We source only the highest quality ingredients so you can enjoy the most delicious, healthful tea everyday.
Because you are what you eat and drink, NOW Real Food and Real Tea have been committed to providing, delicious, healthy, natural and organic products since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Steep one tea bag in 6-8 ounces of water that has just started to boil, for 4-6 minutes. Stir occasionally while steeping.
Hibiscus flowers, lemon myrtle leaves (backhousia citriodora), peppermint leaves, echinacea purpurea (herb), astragalus root, ginger root, natural flavors, ashwaganda root, BetterStevia organic stevia extract (leaf).
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sugars.
Contains ginger root and ashwagandha. Consult physician if pregnant or nursing.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.