Now Foods, Real Tea, Nighttime, Caffeine-Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.49|
- Mellow Nighttime Herbal Tea
- Soothing, Relaxing Bedtime Brew
- Brew it Natural
- Sip it Real
No matter how hard we try, sometimes it's simply impossible to let go of the day's events and unfinished to-do lists. Here's the perfect solution. Nighttime is a tranquil, mellowing blend of botanicals known for their soothing and relaxing qualities. Dim the lights, sip a cup and let mother nature do her thing.
Premium tea bags with our no-staples design.
We source only the highest quality ingredients so you can enjoy the most delicious, healthful tea everyday.
Because you are what you eat and drink, NOW Real Food and Real Tea have been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic products since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Steep one tea bag in 6-8 ounces of water that has just started to boil, for 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally while steeping.
Spearmint leaves, chamomile flowers, licorice root, lemon myrtle leaves (backhousia citriodora), natural flavors, skullcap (herb), passionflower (herb), linden leaves, eleuthero root, Better Stevia organic stevia extract (leaf).
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sugars.
Contains chamomile and licorice root. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.