Now Foods, Real Tea, Queeze Ease, Ginger Digestive Herbal Blend, Caffeine-Free, 24 Tea Bags, 1.7 oz (48 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Now Foods
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Ginger and Mint Blend for Calming Relief from Minor Digestive Upset
- Brew It Natural
- Sip It Real
Maybe that giant slice of pizza was just too irresistible, or your friends talked you into going to that spicy Thai noodle spot. Whatever the case, your stomach's fed up. Queeze Ease Tea was created to help calm that upset stomach with an array of specialized, soothing herbs trained in digestive anger management.
Premium tea bags with our no-staples design.
We source only the highest quality ingredients so you can enjoy the most delicious, healthful tea everyday.
Because you are what you eat and drink, NOW Real Food and Real Tea have been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic products since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Instructions: Steep one tea bag in 6-8 ounces of water that has just started to boil, for 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally while steeping.
Ginger root, peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, licorice root, fennel seed.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sugars.
Contains ginger root and licorice root. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|