Now Foods, Sports, Waxy Maize, 5.5 lbs (2495 g) Powder (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Pure Powder
- Highly Branched Amylopectin
- Sustained Muscular Energy
- Rapid Recovery
- All Natural - No Aspartame · No Sucralose · No Acesulfame-K
- GMP - Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
- Vegetarian Product
Now Waxy Maize is a complex starch derived from Non-GMO corn that is naturally high in amylopectin, a high molecular weight, highly branched polysaccharide. Unlike typical corn starch products, which contain an average of 70-75% amylopectin, Now Waxy Maize typically contains 90% amylopectin. Amylopectin is slowly absorbed by the body, and then easily assimilated by muscle tissue, where it is converted into glycogen. Glycogen can then provide a sustained source of glucose for energy. Unlike maltodextrin or dextrose, Waxy Maize supports glycogen resynthesis well after you are finished working out and sustains energy levels throughout the day.
Mix 1 level scoop (40 g) into 16 oz. of water or juice. Consume before, during and after intense exercise for best results. Double this amount if engaging in prolonged exertion of 2 hours or more. Consider taking this product in combination with Now Creatine, Beta-Alanine and L-Arginine.
100% pure waxy maize starch powder (non-GMO).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
This product is sold by weight not volume.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 62|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||37 g||12%*|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%*|
|Waxy Maize Starch (Amylopectin)||40 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.