- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Promotes Healthy Body Composition
- Clinically Shown to Aid in Weight Management
- Increased Bioavailability
- GMP Quality Assured
- A Dietary Supplement
The antioxidant and thermogenic activities of green tea have been extensively studied; however the bioavailability of its active constituents known as flavonoids, is generally reported to be low. NOW T-Lean features GreenSelect Phytosome, a standardized, caffeine-free green tea extract complexed with phospholipids for enhanced bioavailability. GreenSelect Phytosome has been clinically tested and shown to support health metabolic rate and weight management in those eating a well-balanced diet and getting the proper amount of exercise. In addition, GreenSelect Phytosome can support the body's antioxidant defense mechanisms to protect against oxidative damage.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily with food. Consider taking these other NOW products: L-Carnitine, CLA and Super Cortisol Support.
Decaffeinated green tea (camellia sinensis) (leaf), cellulose (capsule), cellulose powder, stearic acid (vegetable source) and silica.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Caution:Take with food. For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not eat freshness packet. Keep in bottle.
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Green Tea Extract Phytosome (GreenSelect) [Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf)/Phosphatidyl Choline Complex] [min. 13% EGCg (19.5 mg)](Caffeine-Free)||150 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|