- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Soothing Bouquet of Herbal Essences For Natural Relief and Well-Being
- Brew It Natural
- Sip It Real
Remember how chicken noddle soup and coloring books always worked wonders as a kid? If only things were that simple for grown-ups. NOW TLC is the perfect pick-me-up for those less-than-perfect days. This soothing blend was carefully crafted to help you get out of bed and back to business. Instant warm and fuzzies - just add water.
Premium tea bags with our no-staples design.
We source only the highest quality ingredients so you can enjoy the most delicious, healthful tea everyday.
Because you are what you eat and drink, NOW Real Food and Real Tea have been committed to providing delicious, healthy, natural and organic products since 1968. We're independent, family owned, and proud of it. Keep it natural. Keep it real.
Instructions: Steep one tea bag in 6-8 ounces of water that has just started to boil, for 4-6 minutes. Stir occasionally while steeping.
Elder berry (sambucus nigra), licorice root, slippery elm bark, eucalyptus leaves, echinacea purpurea (herb), tulsi (holy basil) leaves (ocimum tenuiflorum), natural flavors, ginger root.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sugars.
Contains licorice root, eucalyptus, ginger root. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.