Now Foods, Xyliwhite Toothpaste Gel, Cinnafresh, 6.4 oz (181 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- Reduces Plaque
- Fresh Taste
The XyliWhite Advantage
XyliWhite is a remarkable fluoride-free toothpaste gel that uses natural Xylitol as its main ingredient.
- Formulated with the purest ingredients
- Free of SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
- Uses vegetarian/vegan ingredients
- Clean and fresh, cinnamon taste
- Whiter, stronger teeth
- Contains 25% Xylitol, one of the highest contents available!
- For adults and children
Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply XyliWhite toothpaste gel on to a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush thoroughly after meals, at least twice a day, or as directed by your dentist.
Functional Ingredients: Xylitol (25%), papain (whitening).
Water, xylitol (25%), hydrated silica, glycerin, sorbitol, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium coco-sulfate, carrageenan (chondrus crispus), cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) leaf oil, tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil, papain, potassium sorbate.
I quit using toothpastes contianing flouride a number of years ago and switched to the Xylitol toothpastes. My dentist seems upset that he can no longer find any cavities.
I have been looking for a low-cost, effective toothpaste with no fluoride or other harmful ingredients, and this is the best I have found. The taste is good and it does not hurt my sensitive teeth. Will continue to buy. This one has a very strong, stingy cinnamon taste, so be aware. Since it is natural it doesn't really foam. It is a light, pretty sheer, nice smelling gel that looks really clean.
Posted by 5008662126756322996 on Oct 26, 2016
taste was little bit veird
Posted by 4708660569855754549 on Oct 25, 2016
only buy it if you are like cinnamon. it's sweet!
I really tried to ignore the super sweet cinnamon taste...
Posted by winwinwin on Oct 24, 2016
... but I could not... It always felt like I just had eaten a cinnamon bun... Kinda weird for me O_o 3 stars for the good ingredients.
Posted by 5654568622206601856 on Oct 22, 2016
It's very natural and I like the taste.